- 1. 24 HOURS notice of postponement or cancellation of an appointment is required in advance. Any cancellations that happen within this time will be charged at full rate.
- 2. Clients must at all times have their original ID and Learners with them during their lessons, a copy of these documents also need to be given to the instructor on the first lesson.
- 3. The school/instructor reserve the right to withhold the use of the school car for the test or lesson, if in the opinion of the instructor the client will be unsafe to handle the motor vehicle or is in arrears on payments.
- 1. No liability of any kind can be accepted by the school or instructor of the loss of, damage to any property belonging to, or in possession of the client.
- 2. The instructor will make every effort to train you to the highest standard but can in no way be held liable for any errors you commit whilst driving and unaccompanied by your instructor before, during or after a test.
- 3. The school and instructor can in no way be liable or responsible for any accident, injury and loss of life that may occur during a lesson or test. While the instructor will of course make every effort to promote road safety and driving, it will be realized that his/her control is very limited.
- 4. The school or instructor can in no way hold the client liable and responsible for any accident or damage to A&T vehicle that may occur during a lesson or test.